Delaware Resource Group Qatar Jobs 2022 Apply Online for Aircraft Technical Inspector Job Vacancies in Doha. Latest Delaware Resource Group Qatar Job Vacancy 2022-2023. How to Apply for Delaware Resource Group Qatar Recruitment 2022? | Delaware Resource Group Qatar Jobs in Qatar 2022 | Delaware Resource Group Qatar Online Jobs 2022 | Qatar Government Jobs 2022 in Delaware Resource Group Qatar.
Job Aspirants who are looking latest Delaware Resource Group Qatar Jobs in Qatar for year 2022-2023. Qatar is a great country there you can find out your dream job in Delaware Resource Group Qatar Company/Department. On this Top Qatar Jobs website you can get information related to Delaware Resource Group Qatar Jobs 2022. At this time Aircraft Technical Inspector Job Vacancies in Doha available now. So candidates those are thinking that How to Apply for Delaware Resource Group Qatar Recruitment 2022? can check first Delaware Resource Group Qatar Jobs details in the below section and Apply through the direct link given in this post below section.
Delaware Resource Group Qatar Jobs 2022 Apply Online for Aircraft Technical Inspector Job Vacancies in Doha
Latest Delaware Resource Group Qatar Job Vacancy 2022-2023:– Delaware Resource Group Qatar Jobs Fair 2022 Notification has been published at official website www.drgok.com. In this Delaware Resource Group Qatar Job fair Aircraft Technical Inspector job vacancy available. Candidates who are searching for Aircraft Technical Inspector Jobs in Doha can apply for this jobs in Qatar. Candidates who have desired eligibility which is Required can apply online through the official www.drgok.com. Delaware Resource Group Qatar Company/Department is providing QAR 16,800.00 Per Month for this Aircraft Technical Inspector Jobs in Qatar. Candidates can apply online for Delaware Resource Group Qatar Recruitment 2022 on or before last date.
- You can apply online by visiting official website. If you want to know Total vacancy, Delaware Resource Group Qatar job location, Delaware Resource Group Qatar eligibility criteria, Delaware Resource Group Qatar salary, Delaware Resource Group Qatar educational qualification, application process, selection process, last date to apply online all details provided in the below.
Delaware Resource Group Qatar Jobs Fair 2022 Brief Information
|Name of Recruitment||Delaware Resource Group Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Vacant Position||Aircraft Technical Inspector|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar 2022-2023|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 16,800.00Per Month|
|Who can apply||Candidates who have Required can apply|
Delaware Resource Group Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Eligibility
Candidates who are applying for Delaware Resource Group Qatar Job Vacancy in Qatar 2022 can check in the below section about all eligibility. The required eligibility for this Delaware Resource Group Qatar Recruitment 2022 are following:-
- Qualification :-
The QA AH-64E MAT Quality Control Aircraft Technical Inspector, will assist the QAF personnel in the areas of aviation maintenance, logistics, and operation of the AH-64E Apache helicopter, and provide mentorship and on the job training to the QAF personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform AH-64E Technical Inspection duties to include sign-off of all red ‘X’ and circle red ‘X’ conditions pertaining to the AH-64E aircraft, aircraft systems, and aircraft components.
- b) Perform technical inspection of AH-64E airframe, powertrain, power plant, armament/electrical/avionics systems.
- Determine requirement to conduct a Post Maintenance Check Flights (PMCF) / Functional Check Flight (FCF), and provide inspection criteria interpretation to maintenance staff.
- Use common measuring tools, precision measuring gages and alignment fixtures. Assists the QAF in maintaining a current technical library and applicable aircraft forms and records.
- Perform aircraft Weight and Balance (W&B) and complete all appropriate Weight and Balance documentation.
- Function as the site technical and compliance documentation administrator.
- Assist the QAF QC personnel in implementing and sustaining a corrosion prevention and control program.
- Provide OJT training to QAF QC personnel in the development, conduct, and maintenance of an effective QC management system, effectively conduct aircraft Quality Control operations, and perform and document aircraft W&B operations.
- Prior experience serving as an aircraft Quality Control Supervisor for an AH- 64D/E aircraft maintenance organization.
- Possess the Federal aviation administration (FAA) Airframe & Power plant (A&P) and Inspector authorization (IA) certificate.
- Prior experience working in the Southwest Asia/desert region.
Education and/or Experience
Complete either the appropriate U.S. Government armed forces training, or the Boeing AH-64E factory training for the appropriate U.S. Government armed forces training.
Alternatively, complete Training and certification, such as, the Airframe and Power plant (A&P) certification may be acceptable with the approval of the designated Government Flight Representative (GFR).
As assigned by Program Management
Compliance with all company Information Systems security policies and procedures. Shall not divulge any information, or afford access, to other employees not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside company without management approval.
Candidate must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Seven (7) years aviation maintenance experience.
- Three (3) years AH-64D/E aircraft Quality Control experience.
- Three (3) years ULLS-A(E) or a similar aviation maintenance management system experience.
- Successfully completed, and be qualified by an appropriate U.S. Government armed forces aircraft maintenance course (any discipline) or civilian equivalent training. Contractor factory training or other equivalent training by industry shall be reviewed and approved by the Principal CO or his/her designated representative and/or the GFR as substitute.
- Proficient in the use of computer-hosted interactive technical manuals, aircraft maintenance forms, and other aircraft related documentation.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite to prepare various reports, charts, and other related documents.
- Proficient in performing aircraft weight and balance for army rotary wing aircraft, using the Automated Weight and Balance Software (AWBS) program, and completing all requisite weight and balance documentations IWA all applicable aircraft Technical Manuals.
You can see the official notification by going to the official Delaware Resource Group Qatar website for more information.
- Age Criteria:- Candidates who want to know age limit for Delaware Resource Group Qatar Jobs in Qatar. We want to tell them that the minimum age 18 years and maximum age is 60 years for this Delaware Resource Group Qatar Recruitment 2022.
Medical Criteria for Delaware Resource Group Qatar Jobs 2022-2023
Candidates who are applying for Delaware Resource Group Qatar Job Vacancy in Qatar can check medical details in the below. The medical criteria for Delaware Resource Group Qatar Job Vacancy are following:-
- Candidates should required a good physically and mentally fit body.
- Aspirant’s both ears should healthy.
- Candidate’s the binocular vision of both eyes should be perfect
- Aspirants With every eye, it should be able to read 6/6 in the vision chart.
- Colour vision should be CP – III
- Candidates must have capacity recognize white, red and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters
Documents required for this Delaware Resource Group Qatar Job Fair 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply for this Delaware Resource Group Qatar Job Fair needs few documents. The list of Documents for Delaware Resource Group Qatar Jobs 2022 are following:
1. Education certificate
2. Identity Card – Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, PAN Card and others government ID.
3. Date of birth certificate
4. Passport Size Photo
5. Employment registration certificate
6. Other Documents
Selection Base for Job Vacancy in Delaware Resource Group Qatar Company/Department
Candidates who are applying for this Delaware Resource Group Qatar Company/Department Jobs. Their selection will be made on the base of Medical Test, Interview and Documents Verification.
How do i Apply for Delaware Resource Group Qatar Jobs 2022
- Candidates those are interested inDelaware Resource Group Qatar Jobs Recruitment and want to apply, They can read and check following steps to apply for Delaware Resource Group Qatar Jobs 2022 but before check your eligibility.
- First of all you should have to visit Delaware Resource Group Qatar Official website.
- Open the Delaware Resource Group Qatar Careers portal link.
- Check the Delaware Resource Group Qatar Job List currently available there.
- Choose a Job profile which one you want to apply,
- After Then make sure you are eligible for Delaware Resource Group Qatar Aircraft Technical Inspector Job Vacancy.
- Interested Candidates fill Delaware Resource Group Qatar Application online through the direct link provides by Qatar Jobs Vacancy News Team in below.